Zurich - 94% VOTE YES to new Agreement
Wednesday, 18 November 2009
The ballot for the Zurich Australia Union Collective Agreement 2009 closed last night with 94% of people voting in favour.
The new 4 year FSU negotiated Agreement:
- Guarantees minimum pay increases of 3% in year 1 & 2 (or 4% if BOP is achieved) and 4% in year 3 & 4. for people below TEC
- Increases the TEC in year 3 to $69,000.
- Guarantees fair & equitable pay increases for those above the TEC.
- Introduces new flexibility arrangements and protections including for ADO’s.
- Provides for the introduction of the Government’s statutory paid parental leave scheme in January 2011in addition to current paid parental leave.
- Details the FSU & Zurich relationship including information sharing and FSU access to workplaces.
The Agreement will be lodged with Fair Work Australia (FWA) and will come into effect from the date of approval.
Congratulations to all the FSU representatives and members who participated, together we achieved a great outcome.
Special mention to our Reps Group: Suzanne Hallett, Tim Yeoman, Jem Burton; Helen Tan, Chris Clark, Julie Heaslip, Chris Evans, Kathy Norton.
For further information please contact your FSU Representative, FSU Organiser or the Members Rights Centre on 1300 366 378
FSU Member Rights Centre
Ph: 1300 366 378
Authorised By: Leon Carter, National Secretary