The collective voice of FSU members and CFCU workers has resulted in the CFCU revising their annual wage offer from 2.5% to 3%.
The revised offer, if accepted, will lock in a 9% guaranteed wage increase over 3 years. Congratulations to all who made their voices heard!
CFCU has also proposed that the pay rise for this year will be backdated to 1 July 2021.
Your FSU Worker Council believes the revised wage offer is worthy of your consideration. Tell us what you think by submitting your feedback here.
The next bargaining meeting is scheduled for 17 November where the parties will discuss the review of CFCU’s classification structure and remuneration framework.
Please share this update with your colleagues.
If you have any questions you can reach out to one of the following FSU Worker Council members:
- Michele Mclear firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Fawns email@example.com
- Tiarne Driscoll firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lateesha Small email@example.com
- Scott Billiet firstname.lastname@example.org