Join your NAB colleagues at an important union information session next Tuesday. We’ll discuss the real problems with their offer – and what we can all do to get a better deal.
Date: Tuesday 22 November
Time: 12pm (AEDT) or 1pm (AEDT)
Location: Room 3.203, Level 3, 2 Carrington St
We need to bring NAB back to the table
On 23 November, voting opens on NAB Management’s enterprise agreement proposal. Their proposal ignores the cost-of-living and workload pressures we are all experiencing.We need to understand Management’s proposal, and how it will impact us now and into the future.
Our concerns include:
- A real wage cut that would leave us worse off;
- No protections against excessive workloads;
- Removal or limitation of our entitlements like Annual Leave Loading and RDOs;
- Rejection of all FSU claims on flexible working/Work From Home arrangements;
- Increased requirements to reduce our Long Service Leave, tied to “You Leave”.
Working from home? Register to attend either meeting via Zoom.
Choose your session time here: