Bargaining for our new ART Enterprise Agreement has started!
This week, we are excited to take our priorities to the table. Hundreds of us have spoken through our survey and the Co-Solve Deep Listening sessions and said this is what matters to us:
- Fair pay that keeps us ahead of inflation and the rising cost of living
- Flexible working hours, days and location
- Progressive superannuation
- Fair workloads and overtime
- Genuine consultation and a say in the future of ART
- Leading leave entitlements and fair redundancy provisions
- Individual flexibility on our entitlements
The Finance Sector Union will be representing everyone covered by the Enterprise Agreement at ART – whether you are coming from the Sunsuper or QSuper Agreements, or joining the Enterprise Agreement for the first time.
All of our voices are important. We are here to listen to you and represent you at the table.
To join the conversation, stay up-to-date and get live bargaining updates, join our Enterprise Bargaining Updates Group here.
We’d love to hear from you so join the WhatsApp group, reply to this email or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your FSU Bargaining Team