After over twelve months of negotiations, the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Enterprise Agreement 2018–2021 has been approved by the Fair Work Commission. The agreement will come into effect on 7 July 2020 and will expire on 15 December 2022.
This means pay increases will flow to eligible staff in the coming weeks. The first of the pay increases is backdated to the first pay period in December 2019.
The approval of the agreement locks in the following improvements:
- 3% salary increase backdated to the first pay period in December 2019;
- 3% salary increase from the first pay period in December 2020 and December 2021;
- inclusion of a ‘casual conversion’ clause giving casual employees the right to request permanent employment after a period of time;
- clarification of when personal / carer’s leave is available; and
- entitlement of both members of a Bendigo employee couple to take paid parental leave if they meet the qualifying criteria.
Congratulations to everyone involved in the campaign for a new Enterprise Agreement.
Contact our Member Rights Centre on 1300 366 378 for support and advice.