The Finance Sector Union has been negotiating with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank for a new enterprise agreement for over 12 months. It is now time for you to consider and vote on these proposed conditions.
With all the changes and uncertainty brought about by COVID-19, now is the time to ensure you understand what your proposed new EBA offers. Then vote to secure your conditions!
Details of proposed new agreement
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank are required to provide all staff who are to be covered by the agreement access to the material for staff to review. The proposed agreement is available from now until 22 May 2020 for staff to consider the proposal prior to a vote commencing.
Key Achievements of the proposed agreement include:
- 3% salary increase backdated to the first pay period in December 2019;
- 3% salary increase from the first pay period in December 2020 and December 2021;
- inclusion of a ‘casual conversion’ clause giving casual employees the right to request permanent employment after a period of time;
- clarification of when personal / carer’s leave is available; and
- entitlement of both members of a Bendigo employee couple to take paid parental leave if they meet the qualifying criteria.
Voting commences 25 May
Voting to lock in pay increases will commence on Monday 25 May and conclude at 5pm Friday 29 May 2020. The vote will be conducted by electronic ballot by independent company Vero Voting.
If you are not a member, this is the opportunity to join so that your rights are protected. Join today at www.fsunion.org.au/join