Last Thursday the FSU and BOQ Enterprise Bargaining Teams met in Brisbane to begin negotiations for a new Enterprise Agreement at BOQ. Protocols and timelines for bargaining were agreed and bargaining claims were presented.
Some of our FSU key claims, endorsed by your FSU Workers Council, are:
- A minimum annual pay increase of at least 3% across the board
- An increase to Superannuation Guarantee which is not absorbed into the Employee’s total remuneration
- Superannuation to be paid for periods of unpaid parental leave
- A review of Performance objectives, appraisal and bonus payments to ensure transparency and fairness and provide the opportunity for employees to have a say
- Inclusion of measures to ensure relief staff are rostered for planned and unplanned absences
- An increase from 5 days to 10 days paid Domestic Violence leave and 5 days paid Domestic and Family Violence leave for those who are supporting a victim of domestic violence.
- An OH&S review of ICON Branches be undertaken.
To see the full claim click here: http://bit.ly/2018_BOQ_FSU_Claim
The next meeting is on Friday 20 July and the agenda for discussions includes:
- Cashing out of long service leave
- Eligibility for special leave
- Enhancements to Domestic Violence Leave; and
- Administrative and technical changes
If you have views on these agenda items, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the Workers Council members. You’re encouraged to play an active part in the negotiations for your new Enterprise Agreement.
Not a member? Join here: http://bit.ly/JoinFSU
Authorised By: Julia Angrisano, National Secretary