FSU members and CFCU employees have overwhelmingly voted in favour of the proposed new Enterprise Agreement in a ballot held last week: 98% in favour, 2% against.
Tomorrow you will receive your first union-negotiated 3% wage increase, backdated to 1 July 2021.
Some highlights in the agreement include:
- A further 3% wage increase next year and in 2023
- Removal of the 12-month qualifying period to access Parental Leave
- Introduction of “Birthday Leave”
- Improvement to Domestic and Family Violence Leave
- Recalibration of the Remuneration and Classification Framework
- Any Superannuation guarantee increases, either government-legislated or negotiated, will not be absorbed in any wage increase negotiated during bargaining and there will be no reduction to take home pay as a result of this.
We’ve also established a Memorandum of Understanding for a working group which includes the FSU, with an aim to ensure a transparent and fair application of pay grades.
The improvements to working terms and conditions are the result of union members standing together. Congratulations to everyone who participated!
We are stronger together.
– Your FSU Team
P.S. If you have any questions, reach out to any one of the following FSU Worker Council members: