We’ve all now been briefed on some significant changes proposed at Cbus.
These changes involve the removal of three group executive roles: Chief Financial Officer, Group Executive – Brand, Growth and Product, and the Chief Information and Technology Officer.
Four new group executive roles are being created: Chief People Officer, Chief Transformation Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Strategy Officer.
These proposals will lead to re-appointing a number of positions and their direct reports, meaning people will have different reporting lines.
The consultation period is now open and closes on Friday 1 September 2023.
The consultation period is our opportunity to have our say about these proposals and how they will impact us and the fund.
This is the time for us to have our say and influence how these changes proceed at Cbus.
If you have any questions or feedback about these proposals, here is how to have your voice heard:
- Get in touch with your division’s contact person.
- Attend a drop in session to share feedback.
- Reach out to your FSU reps – Bill Rue and Caroline Troup.
- Contact your FSU organiser Laf Zuccarello on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0434 160 523.
- Call or email the FSU by calling 1300 366 378, or emailing email@example.com.
Your FSU community is here to support us all when things change. Join us today.
Caroline, Bill and your FSU Team