The results are in!
Congratulations to every FSU member on our new Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Enterprise Agreement (EA) – 89% of you voted in favour of the Agreement.
Here’s what union members have won:
- Increases to pay and allowances over the next 3 years.
- Additional staffing and workloads protections.
- Improvements to leave including 3 days Lifestyle Leave, improved Parental Leave, Fertility Treatment Leave, First Nations Cultural and Ceremonial Leave and Gender Affirmation Leave.
- Flexible work rights including the right to disconnect.
- Improved consultation, dispute resolution and union rights!
More detail on what’s contained in your new EA can be found here.
Bendigo Bank will now lodge the proposed EA with the Fair Work Commission for approval.
This is a great result and a testament to the hard work and commitment of members to seeing the process through.
It shows we’re stronger together.
Are you an FSU member? If not, join today and be part of the team that has won you pay increases and improved working conditions.