The Finance Sector Union is a member driven organisation that represents workers in the finance industry.
We are after an experienced software administrator and analyst to lead the unions work in implementing the iMIS membership system across the organisation.
We are after someone able to develop user requirements, configure the CRM accordingly, and support staff across the organisation to get the most out of the system through training, guidance materials and help desk support.
The person will champion the effective use of the CRM across the organisation, training people to ensure the CRM is understood by new and existing users; and help the system to grow and evolve, informed by user feedback and data analytics.
The role will also work with a wide range of specialist colleagues within the ACTU and across the union movement to use iMIS to underpin collaboration and innovation that drives membership growth and retention.
Key selection criteria (essential)
- Strong skills and experience in systems analysis and capturing, understanding and analysing user requirements, preferably in a membership-based organisation.
- Track record in configuring software systems and working with developers to implement business requirements.
- Strong experience in supporting staff to get the most out of a new system or process, including through training, development of guidance materials, and providing help desk support.
- Skills using a wide range of technology and the curiosity and expertise to learn a new CRM and be a leading participant in a CRM community.
- Commitment to the trade union movement and to social and economic justice.
- Proactive and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to juggle competing demands and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including a good comprehension of non-technical user needs.
Key selection criteria (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience of using the iMIS platform would be very helpful, but not essential.
- Formal training and/or relevant qualifications in IT is highly desirable.
- Experience with agile software development methods.
The union offers an attractive salary commensurate with skills and experience.
For further information, contact Jason Hall on 0408 504 653 or email email@example.com
Finance Sector Union
PO Box 9893
Adelaide SA 5001
Closing date: 5pm 8 May 2020