Thanks to the thousands of members who have been signing the pledge to support a new Enterprise Agreement, we are pleased to announce we have reached an in-principle agreement with NAB.
A brief summary of the improvements are:
- Group 1 and 2 employees: pay increase of 3% each year, over the next two years. The 2020 increase of 3% will be backdated to 9 January 2020 and a further 3% paid in January 2021.
- Increasing Group Floor Total Employment Compensation (TEC) by 3% in 2020 and in 2021 for Groups 1-3.
- Ensuring that the Group Floor rate for Group 1-3 employees aligns with at least the minimum relevant TEC low (not only on appointment or promotion), starting from January 2021.
- Removing caps for calculating premium rates, shiftwork and overtime for Groups 1 and 2.
- Removing the requirement to take 10 consecutive days’ annual leave (some exceptions apply).
- Removing the 12-month qualifying period for paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers.
- Clarifying and simplifying Lifestyle Leave arrangements and other clauses.
- Incorporating more inclusive and gender-neutral language.
There is no loss of conditions in the proposed Agreement.
FSU will be consulting with our members over the coming weeks, and all staff will have an opportunity to have your say on this new Agreement when voting occurs in early April. Watch out for FSU information on meetings which will be coming soon.
Your Union Bargaining Team
Rupi, Myrna, Helen, Paul
Finance Sector Union
Ph: 1300 366 378