The Bank’s initial offer of just 3.5% and 3.25% would mean a cut in real wages.
Our Union will be reporting back to FSU Representatives and members on the negotiations so far and seeking your feedback. Make sure you’re informed by registering for your meeting here:
CONTACT CENTRE MEETING – Wednesday 15th June 7PM
BACK OFFICE AREA MEETING – Thursday 16th June 6PM
RETAIL BRANCH MEETING – Thursday 16th June 7PM
Other matters we will report on at the meeting include:
- Dealing with excessive workloads
- Proposed changes to classification structures
- Fair leave entitlements (e.g. paid parental leave, family & domestic violence leave)
- Working from home arrangements
- Job security & dealing with workplace change
These meetings are open to FSU Representatives, members and interested Westpac Group employees. If you are not an FSU member yourself, then let us know you’re interested by registering to attend.
Your FSU Team