FSU has met a number of times now with HBF management and we are afraid that management have barely moved on their position of limiting your rights and not paying you what you are worth.
In our meeting with management last week management told us that they were happy with the position they have adopted, and they want to put the agreement out to ballot. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
This is a rotten deal and now is your chance to let management know that your claims matter!
We will be holding a meeting for everyone on Thursday night:
Date: Thursday, 14 October 2021
Time: 5.30pm WST
In the meantime, here is what we think about the management position. Here is the good and the bad:
- Slightly improved Domestic and Family violence leave
- Improved superannuation on periods of unpaid parental leave.
- Better training and development rights
- Making new staff work on a Sunday. Why? We don’t know!
- 3% pay increase in 2021 – that is less than the cost of living.
- 2% pay increase in 2022 and 2023
- Nothing to control the exploding workloads.
- Nothing to improve your job security.
- Limiting your dispute rights and ability to get a problem fixed at work.
- Changes to the minimum rates of pay, but you will not get a pay increase at the same time.
- No improvements to superannuation to support a dignified retirement.
- Consultation after a decision is made. Is that consultation at all?
- Nothing on working from home.
- Nothing on pay transparency
- Nothing to improve communication with staff.
- No right to disconnect from work.
This deal is rotten and now we need to stand up and make our voice heard. Send this email to all of your colleagues and let them know that you won’t stand for this rotten deal.
Make sure you send this message to your colleagues and make sure they know about the meeting on Thursday.
United we stand, divided we fall.