Your FSU Bargaining Team have met with CBA negotiators for the initial meetings to discuss your new Commonwealth Bank Enterprise Agreement.
Meet Your FSU Bargaining Team
Your FSU Bargaining Team comprises CBA workers like you, supported by FSU officials, who are committed to achieving positive changes for members across CBA.
Your Bargaining Reps are:
- Lisa Neatherway – Regulatory and Control Office
- Damian Bartlett – Retail Banking
- Samantha Halladay – Chief Operations Office
- Adrian Thoen – Contact Centre
You will hear more from your Bargaining Reps throughout the negotiations.
Show your support for the FSU Claim
Your FSU Representatives have endorsed a log of claims (the things that you’ll be fighting for during this campaign) which covers these key areas:
- Industry-Leading Pay and Super
- Secure Jobs
- Safe Workloads and Staffing Levels
- Improved Work/Life Balance
- Progressive Leave Entitlements
- Better Access to Training
- Improved Consultation and Representation
Click the button below to endorse the FSU claim.
If you’ve already supported the claim, send this email to a colleague and encourage them to show their support now.
Stay up to date – Join the member only FSU CBA Workers WhatsApp Group here.
Your FSU Team