The Festive Season is upon us! If you’re one of the many people working this Christmas and New Year, make sure that your entitlements are the first gift you receive!
Christmas and New Year means public holidays. If you’re working, make sure you know how much you should get paid, and if you’re entitled to any allowances.
But how do you know what your entitlements are?
With all the different employment agreements that are used at Link it can be tricky to know where you stand on your entitlements.
Your Union Community at Link is here to help you!
Christmas 2021 To Do List
- Find my workplace entitlements!
How? Check your offer letter and see which agreement covers your employment – it might be the Link Business Services Agreement, the Link Market Services Agreement, an FSU-negotiated Enterprise Agreement, or something else entirely!
- Check your entitlements over Christmas and New Year – especially if you’ll be working on public holidays! Each year, thousands of people miss out on allowances and penalty rates because they don’t know they are entitled to them!
- Unsure of which agreement applies to you, or what your entitlements are? Contact your Union! Call 1300 366 378 or email email@example.com and our industrial experts will answer any questions you have!
- Share this email with your colleagues! No one deserves to miss out this Christmas – tell your colleagues to check their entitlements and call the FSU with any questions.
- If you’re not yet a member of our Union community at Link, join here
A Union membership is the best Christmas present you can receive – you’ll be joining a powerful community that looks after each other and wins the best pay and conditions at work.
We hope that you have a safe Festive Season and can’t wait to keep working with you in 2022!
Your FSU Reps
P.S. Did you know the finance sector has a gender pay gap of 24.1%? How do we fix that?
Support pay transparency for all, across the finance sector. #PayTransparencyMatters – join our campaign here.