Last week your FSU Reps, along with National Secretary Julia Angrisano, met with NAB management from Performance and Reward to relay your concerns about the implementation of tranche 1 of the Enterprise Transformation restructure.
- A failure to provide accurate and timely information;
- Poor responses to your feedback about important issues like risk;
- The impact the cuts are likely to have on the workers left behind;
- PAC not supporting employees with the provision of information;
- “The Bridge” portal not yet ready for workers being impacted;
- A lack of care and empathy for impacted employees.
We have now written to NAB formally highlighting both your concerns and expectation in relation to the key principles that have been agreed by NAB and FSU.
It is critical that NAB revises its approach to focus on maximising job security through job swaps training and development and redeployment opportunities.
We will be conducting meetings in the days ahead to provide an update on the response we receive from NAB and to determine the next steps.
Not a Member?
As a union member we ask that you share this update with your workmates.
If you receive this update, it’s been shared by a member of our union community, and they’re asking you to work with us to make your workplace a fair workplace.
You can join online by clicking on the green “Join FSU” button at the top of this page.
Finance Sector Union
Ph: 1300 366 378
Authorised By: Darren Martin, Local Executive Secretary Vic/Tas