Thank you to everyone who joined us for our first Enterprise Agreement (EA) information and feedback session last week.
Over the next few weeks as we prepare our log of claims, we’ll be holding more sessions for you to get involved in and to hear your priorities for our new Enterprise Agreement.
FSU organisers will also be on site in our offices over the coming weeks so keep an eye out for them and feel free to raise any issues or concerns.
Initial survey results
Our survey is still open and we want to hear from as many staff as possible. So far, the top priorities you’ve identified are:
- Pay increases that keeps us ahead of the cost of living
- Flexible work in the EA
Other issues that are standing out in survey responses so far also include:
- Improved superannuation
- More progressive leave entitlements and increases to general leave
- Improved parental leave.
Survey results show that staff have expressed interest in new models of work and hours including the 100:80:100 (or the four-day work week) – 100% of the pay, 80% of the time, but still 100% of the productivity.
Importantly, these are just some of the top priorities you’ve identified. The survey is still open and we are collecting feedback through both this survey, FSU meetings and face to face discussions.
How we will win a great agreement
- Become a member
- Encourage your colleagues to become an FSU member
- Share FSU email updates and other activities with your team
- Come to our regular FSU meetings and stay up-to-date and engaged
- Reach out to your organiser Laf or any one of us, your AustralianSuper FSU Reps to find out how to be more involved.
We look forward to seeing you this Thursday.
Your FSU reps
Matt Stagnitta, Sara Knight, Camille Nicholson, Helen Alesana, John Simpson, Jen Trevascus, Milly Ilic, Angela Ross, Mark Spyker and Deeanne Antrobus