We are pleased to inform you that negotiations have concluded, and we have reached an in-principle agreement.
This means that parties will now work on finalising the proposed new enterprise agreement which will include several improvements to your terms and conditions including pay.
Some of the highlights of the proposed new enterprise agreement include:
- Adequate staffing obligation on the employer
- 15 days paid Domestic and Family Violence Leave
- 5 days Natural Disaster Leave
- 12 weeks additional Paid Parental Leave
- 3 Weeks Secondary Carers Leave
- Removal of unpaid additional hours for level 5 & 6 employees
- 5 days paid Compassionate Leave (can also be used for miscarriage)
- Superannuation on up to 40 weeks of unpaid Parental Leave
- Work from Home provision
- 2021: 3%
Backdated to 1 July 2021. This will be processed in the pay period immediately after the staff ballot, if majority of the employees vote in favour of the new agreement.
- 2022: 3%
- 2023: 3%
We will provide a further update when a date for the ballot is confirmed and we recommend that you vote in favour of the new agreement.
Your FSU Bargaining Team