Negotiations for a new enterprise agreement have finally concluded and you now have an opportunity through a ballot to lock in several improvements to your terms and conditions.
Police Bank will be conducting a ballot of all employees covered under the proposed new agreement from Tuesday 8/10/2019 to COB Monday 14/10/2019.
Your FSU Worker Council who have been leading negotiations on your behalf have recommended that that proposed new agreement be accepted.
A 2.75% annual wage increase is part of the proposed new agreement. Other improvements to your terms and conditions include:
- 5 days Paid Domestic and Family Violence Leave
- Additional paid parental leave 10 weeks for primary carer
- Additional paid parental leave of 3 weeks to secondary carer
- Superannuation to be paid on unpaid parental leave of up to 12 months
- Introduction of 2 days of Industrial Leave for FSU Representatives
- Introduction of a Work, Health and Safety Clause
- Consultation Clause – FSU to be notified
- Broadening of Redundancy Clause
- 2 extra Annual Leave days after 5 years of service
- 4 extra Annual Leave days after 10 years of service
- Grandfathering of Leave Loading, Superannuation and Redundancy for Bank of Heritage Isle employees through an undertaking by Police Bank.
Your FSU Worker Council Members:
Sally Brown – Penrith, NSW
Annette Heriot – Surry Hills, NSW
Janelle Rahilly – Surry Hills, NSW
Anthony Aarts – Surry Hills, NSW
Mark Ford – Tasmania
Michael Cowan – Newcastle, NSW
Michael Stankiewicz – Canberra, ACT
Vote today to lock in your terms and conditions for the next 3 years.
Not a member? Join today
Finance Sector Union
Ph: 1300 366 378