After extensive consultation with members, it’s time to set the agenda for negotiations of your new workplace agreement.
The member’s log of claims is the key negotiating document for your workplace agreement. It spells out what we want to see in our new EA, and it’s been developed from your survey responses earlier this year. Now is the time to decide your position on the future of work at the Reserve Bank Australia (RBA), by endorsing the log of claims and negotiating agenda.
Here are some of the key points.
- Salary increases that keep ahead of the cost of living and reward employee contributions to the RBA, considering the 6-month COVID pay deferral.
- Guaranteed quantum increase provided to all RBA employees covered by the RBA Workplace Agreement.
- RBA employee wage increases will not be bound by Government policy or decisions on APS employees
- Work from home option should continue to be made available to all employees.
- Employees must have a right to disconnect from work.
- Working from home should not lead to cost shifting from employers to employees.
- Privacy and fundamental rights must be respected.
For more information, or to discuss in detail, contact RBA Organiser Daniel Griffin:
0434 160 523 | email@example.com
Or call our Member Rights Centre on 1300 366 378
Share this update with your colleagues and ensure they have a say on their future pay and conditions.