The next round of negotiations for your new Enterprise Agreement will begin towards the end of the month.
Back in December, you and your colleagues resoundingly rejected management’s dodgy offer.
Your overwhelming NO vote sent BOQ a strong message that you will not accept cuts to pay, terms and conditions. It also put you and your colleagues in the best possible position to win a better deal from BOQ.
We were due to meet with BOQ this week, however, late last week we received notice that management needed more time to consider their options.
Whilst it is extremely disappointing that they rescheduled the meeting, it’s clear management don’t want to re-start negotiations with another loss – particularly after last year’s knockout!
Fighting for what matters most to you
We will continue to fight for what matters to you, as outlined in your log of claims, and we will continue to reject BOQ’s agenda of cuts to pay and conditions.
- Pay rises ahead of cost of living (including back pay)
- Leave improvements – including better access to personal leave, early access to long service leave, 26 weeks paid parental leave, cultural and religious observance leave, paid ATSI leave for culturally significant events, gender affirmation leave, unlimited paid Domestic and Family Violence leave
- Workload and working from home options – including flexible work arrangements and the right to disconnect
- Hours of work – 30 hour working week, all additional hours paid overtime and RDOs for everyone
- No reduction in current conditions – including redundancy provisions and right to claim overtime
As we re-enter negotiations, it is important that we continue to represent your interests. To help us do this, please complete this very short survey identifying which issues matter most to you.
We’re Stronger Together – Ask your colleagues to join the FSU
Do you know someone who isn’t a member of the FSU? Are there new colleagues at work? Chances are they haven’t been asked to join the FSU yet.
Our campaign is only as strong as our members so ask them to stand together with thousands of others in the finance industry and join the FSU.
Your FSU Team