The Finance Sector Union and Service One Mutual have concluded negotiations for a new enterprise agreement with settlement on a 3.5% annual pay rise for the duration of the agreement. The term of the proposed agreement is 3 years.
Some of the other improvements negotiated include:
- Commitment to ensure workplaces are appropriately staffed.
- Request to purchase additional leave increased from 5 to 10 days.
- 5 days paid Domestic and Family Violence Leave.
- 2 days paid Social Enterprise Leave.
- 2 days paid Wellbeing Leave.
- Parental leave top – up increased from 8 weeks to 12 weeks.
- Future of Work/Training and Development – Commitment to ensure employees remain up to date in the developments of the industry.
An all staff ballot will now be conducted. Voting will open at 9am on Friday 31 May 2019 and close at 5pm on Thursday 6 June 2019.
The FSU recommends the proposed agreement be accepted.
Please share this update with your colleagues.
Not a member? Join today at http://bit.ly/JoinFSU