Thanks to the hundreds of employees who participated in the recent survey about what you would like to see as part of a new Enterprise Agreement which will cover all staff (except Executives) at Sunsuper.
Last week FSU presented a claim on behalf of members using the results of the survey to assist in formulating the claim. The following is a snapshot of the claim which the Worker Council approved on behalf of FSU members:
- 3% across the board increase for all employees, except those on formal performance improvement plan.
- 1% increase to Superannuation, taking employer contribution to 15%.
- All allowances to be adjusted by the percentage increase for each year of the Agreement.
- Purchase Leave to be increased from the current 50/52 to 48/52.
- RDO’s to be made available to all employees.
- If a Fixed term contract that exceed 12 months an offer of permanent employment should be made.
- Domestic Violence Leave increased to 10 days paid leave and 10 days unpaid leave.
- Improvements to Parental Leave clauses, Secondary Leave to increase to 2 weeks paid leave after completion of 1 years service. Where both parents are employed by Sunsuper the total paid parental leave including secondary leave can be shared in any combination not exceeding 52 weeks leave.
- Improvements to Union Rights provisions for training leave and access to inductions.
All parties went through their claims and at the next meeting on 13 June discussions will progress on all claims in relation to leave, hours of work and union rights.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of your Worker Council Representatives:
Peter Lawson – Level 7, CDOP5, Milton
Ryan Murphy – Level 1, CDOP4, Milton
Tarquin Bell – Level 5, CDOP5, Milton
Andrew Fisher – Level 29, ASQ, Sydney
Glen McKimmie – Level 1, CDOP4, Milton
Casey Prentice – Level 1, CDOP4, Milton
Rob Hansford – Level 5, 575 Bourke St, Melbourne