Bargaining for our new Bendigo Bank Enterprise Agreement (EA) is officially underway. Here’s everything you need to know as we work toward better pay and improving the issues that matter to us.
Meet the FSU Bargaining Team
The FSU Bargaining Team is made up of Bendigo Bank workers, just like you, who are also FSU members, supported by FSU Officials and the entire FSU community. They are committed to achieving positive change across Bendigo Bank for all of us.
Your bargaining reps are:
- Paul Everson, Operations, Processing and Servicing (QLD)
- Carla Horth, Branch Support (SA)
You will hear more from your FSU Reps throughout negotiations.
Support our campaign for better pay and conditions
During bargaining for our new EA, the FSU team will be pursuing improvements on the key issues you identified as most important to you. These issues form the basis for our Log of Claims.
- Pay – Guaranteed annual increases across the board that keep a head of inflation.
- Job Security – Future proofing our careers
- Flexible work, working from home, work/life balance
- Staffing and workloads – Adequate staffing levels for safe workloads
- Best practice and employer of choice – Extending existing leave and the introduction of new leave.
If you’ve already supported our campaign, send this email to a colleague and encourage them to show their support as well.
Join the FSU team at an information session
The FSU Bargaining Team will be holding four information sessions over two days for all Bendigo Bank staff to attend.
We’ll be discussing our full log of claims and the issues that matter to you, and it’s also a great opportunity to provide feedback and have your say. It’s important that you and all your colleagues attend to give us the strongest possible voice at the bargaining table.
Select a time and date below and register for an information session today.
If you’re not already an FSU member, join today and ask your colleagues to join too. Together we can achieve a great outcome for everyone at Bendigo Bank.
Your FSU Team.