We urgently need to convince crossbench politicians and the government to vote for Respect@Work. Post on social media (example tweets below) and tag them!
- Click here for the politicians in your home state:
- Do a post on social media, tagging them in.
- Be respectful. We are trying to convince people.
- Take a selfie with our selfie sign (click for download):
- Use #wewontwait – find and share other posts as well.
Read more about this issue and the Respect@Work Bill here.
Here are some example tweets:
Dear @Senator Cash – Harassment and violence against women at work is a national crisis. To make women safer at work, implement all of Respect@Work #wewontwait
Hi @PaulineHansonOz –Two in five women have experienced sexual harassment in the workplace in the past five years. Half measures won’t deal with this national crisis. Support all of the Respect@Work recommendations #wewontwait
Hi @Anne_Ruston – A woman is killed by her intimate partner each week on average. But paid leave can help a woman leave. Support 10 days paid family and domestic violence leave for all women, in the Respect@Work Bill this week #wewontwait