An overwhelming majority (94.6%) of FSU members and TMBL workers who participated in the recent ballot have voted in favour of the proposed new enterprise agreement.
FSU Members and TMBL workers are set to receive a 3% pay rise, backdated to 9 July 2018, in the next pay cycle, 3% in 2019 and 3% in 2020.
Other highlights of the new agreement include the following:
- Increase to Paid Parental Leave from 10 weeks to 12 weeks
- Superannuation on unpaid Parental Leave of up to 12 months
- 10 days of paid Domestic and Family Violence Leave and 5 days for employees assisting a family member
- Increase in Uniform Allowance for frontline staff
- Increases to Higher Duties allowance
- Increase in Volunteer Leave from 1 day to 2 days per annum
- Overtime for Grade 5 staff including IT but excluding BDMs, BRMs and Mobile Lenders
- Salary Sacrifice for motor vehicle through novated leasing.
TMBL will now be making an application with the Fair Work Commission for the approval of the agreement.