Next Tuesday the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Finance Sector begins. We will be there, standing up for bank workers and asking the questions no one else will ask.
To make sure the experience of workers in the finance sector is heard we need detailed information from our members.
The Royal Commission will be looking into these issues at CBA:
- CBA accreditation of brokers and broker arrangements
- CBA credit insurance in connection with home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- CBA unsuitable overdraft facilities and failure of automated systems
The Royal Commission will be looking into these issues at Westpac/St George:
- Westpac/St George car finance practices
- Westpac unsuitable credit card limit increases
The Royal Commission will be looking into these issues at NAB:
- NAB Introducer Program and fraudulent loan applications
The Royal Commission will be looking into these issues at ANZ:
- ANZ/Esanda car finance practices
- ANZ unsuitable pre-approved overdraft offers
- ANZ account administration errors
We want to hear from you about how this has impacted you at work.
The FSU will be advocating on behalf of all finance workers to raise issues such as the influence of institutional culture, pay and bonus systems, and performance management processes, on poor customer outcomes and badly operating banks.
To share your experience about how these issues have affected you, please head to our online Royal Commission Portal.
Authorised By: Julia Angrisano, National Secretary