FSU members have been complaining that you’re not being paid for attending your local Buzz nights.
You told us that you don’t like this because:
- You’re not being paid to attend
- There are consequences for not attending
- You’re not reimbursed for your travel if you have to attend another location
- The buzz nights don’t form part of your regular roster
- Your individual circumstances are not being taken into account
FSU has written to National HR manager Victoria Harris outlining our concerns with unpaid buzz nights.
We’ll keep you updated when we get a response.
Not a member yet? Want to be part of the movement building a better finance sector? Join online today.
Authorised By: Julia Angrisano, National Secretary