FSU members and Hume Bank employees have overwhelmingly voted in favour of the union negotiated Hume Bank Enterprise Agreement 2019-2022.
99 employees participated in the ballot with 94% voting in favour.
Some of the highlights of the proposed new agreement are as follows:
- Wage increases of 2.5% in 2019, backdated to 1 July 2019, 2.5% from 1 July 2020 and 2.75% from 1 July 2021.
- Overhaul and clarification of the Travel Allowance Clause
- Overtime payment for Part Time Employees for all work performed outside of the agreed hours
- Paid Domestic and Family Violence Leave
- Additional Paid Parental Leave
- Staffing Clause to address single operator branches
The FSU congratulates all its members and Hume Bank employees for their active participation throughout the bargaining process.
“The courage of FSU members and Hume Bank employees standing up together is remarkable and it demonstrates what can be achieved when there is a strong collective voice”, said FSU NSW/ACT Branch Local Executive Secretary, Rebecca Reilly.
Your FSU Bargaining Team:(From left, Garry Borrelli, Kelly Sampson, Judy Clohesy and Peter Willcox).
The agreement will now be lodged with the Fair Work Commission for approval and will come into effect after 7 days from the date of approval.
Finance Sector Union
Ph: 1300 366 378