If you work for Teachers Mutual Bank (TMBL) – it’s time to vote! A new Enterprise Agreement has been successfully negotiated between our union and TMBL.
Voting will now take place on Tuesday 8 February 2022. The ballot will be conducted electronically by Elections Australia, an independent party. TMBL has sent voting information to all employees who will be covered by the new agreement.
If the agreement is voted up, all TMBL workers will receive a wage increase of 2.8%, backdated to the first full pay period in July 2021. A further increase of 3% will follow in July this year.
Other highlights of the agreement include:
- Doubling of paid Domestic and Family Violence Leave from 10 days to 20 days for employees experiencing domestic violence, and from 5 days to 10 days for employees supporting an immediate family member or member of their household.
- Increase to Secondary Carers Leave from 2 weeks to 4 weeks.
- Removal of the qualifying period for accessing Paid Parental Leave (previously staff had to have a minimum of 12 months before becoming eligible).
- Introduction of 5 days paid Miscarriage Leave.
- Additional Sick Leave for life-threatening, significant or long-term personal injury or illness (20 working days for employees with over 1 year of service, and 40 working days available to employees with over 5 years of service).
- No employee will have a reduction on their take-home pay when the Superannuation Guarantee is increased.
Your FSU Worker Council recommends acceptance of the new agreement – vote “YES” on February 8 to lock in your improved terms and conditions.
Your FSU Bargaining Team