Voting for our BOQ Enterprise Agreement (EA) opens next Wednesday 17 May. We’re encouraging you to vote yes on our new EA.
Here are just some elements of the new EA:
- Increased scope meaning more BOQ employees will now be covered under the EA
- Three years of pay increases
- Improved pay increase for Year 1, backdated to September 2022
- Guaranteed pay raises for employees earning $120,000 to $150,000
- No cuts to existing redundancy entitlements
- Enshrined the right to disconnect
- The right to request working from home arrangement
- Protected rest breaks for phone-based workers
- Improved union rights across BOQ group.
For a comprehensive summary, click here.
Ballot and access period details
The ballot will open at 8am on Wednesday 17 May and close at 3pm on Friday 19 May (AEST). BOQ colleagues will have one week to review the proposal and the full draft of the EA – this is a legal requirement under the Fair Work Act and is known as the ‘access period’. Voting will be conducted by an external third party and you will receive instructions on how to vote closer to the date.
If you have not yet got access to the proposed agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend an FSU information session
We want you and your colleagues to be armed with all the information you need, so come along to one of our FSU information sessions to learn more about the proposed EA and ask any questions you may have. Register for a session time that suits you: