FSU members have consistently called for a fair pay increase that meets cost of living pressures. Throughout the EA negotiations we’ve been clear – an offer below CPI is a pay cut in real terms.
After hundreds of FSU members spoke out to Jason and Matt about why we need fair pay, the bank has finally shown they can listen.
Management’s revised pay offer includes a 3.25% pay increase for each year of the EA. However – this offer is still less than the cost of living. When the budget was handed down this week, the cost of living was forecast to reach 4.25% in the next few months.
Your Union negotiating team want to hear from you. Do you believe that this new pay offer goes far enough? Click here to share your response:
Have your say by close of business Thursday 7th April.
Share this email and ask your colleagues to have their say too.
What you have achieved so far
Through your engagement at each stage of the negotiations, you’ve kept the pressure on Management. This ensured their harmonisation agenda did not erode long-standing conditions, and you secured improvements including:
- Improvements to and protections for redundancy provisions
- Increases to Personal/Carer’s Leave
- Improvements to paid parental leave and removal of the cap where both parents work for Bankwest
- Improvements to Domestic Violence Leave
- Maintaining RDO provisions
- Maintaining redeployment provisions
Your FSU Team.