Voting opens today (8 August) on our proposed Enterprise Agreement (EA) at NAB – and we’re encouraging you to vote YES.
This improved EA is a result of union members working together and making our voices heard, both during last year’s successful no vote and at the negotiating table.
Our bargaining has accomplished a historic and fundamental change to pay at NAB, which members have been campaigning for over the last decade.
This includes industry leading fixed pay increases, with over 80% of NAB colleagues eligible for a fixed pay increase for the first time in a decade.
Importantly, we’ve achieved a huge win in fixing the flawed market-based pay system that has consistently eroded the standard of living for members.
We’ve also secured:
- Working from home rights
- Greater rights over your hours of work
- Increases to Parental leave including access to both parents
- Measures to address the gender pay gap including superannuation paid on all periods of paternity leave
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Leave
- Recognition of Mental Health and Menopause/Menstruation
- An ongoing consultative committee to address job security amidst the changing nature of the bank/industry.
Read about all the improvements we’ve won in our new Agreement.
It’s important to have your say on your pay and conditions so make sure you cast your vote and encourage your colleagues to as well.
How do I make my vote count?
To secure the improvements that members have fought for and won a majority of NAB colleagues need to vote Yes. Every vote is crucial.
What do I need to know about voting Yes?
- The ballot is open from 9am AEDT today (Tuesday 8 August) and closes at 5pm AEDT on Monday 14 August.
- The ballot is conducted by an independent company. Your vote is confidential.
- You will be able to cast your vote online or by phone. The link and telephone number will have been sent to you before the ballot opened today.
To vote you will need your Voter Access Code (VAC) and Employee Number. Your VAC will have been sent to you at the time the vote opened today.
For any other questions about voting or the proposed EA, email email@example.com.
If you’re not yet an FSU member, now is the time to join! Or if you’re already a member, ask a colleague to join with you!
Your FSU Team