Nominations are now open for five Health and Safety Representative (HSR) positions across various NAB Work Groups (listed below).
HSRs are passionate about health and safety in the workplace. You can help prevent injury and illness at work by giving employees a voice and by ensuring management reduces or eliminates unsafe work practices, including psychosocial hazards.
Contact us to find out more about becoming a HSR and the nomination process.
Nominations for HSRs are open in the following work groups:
- 1 x Support Units (P&C, Risk, Finance, Commercial Services, Strategy & Innovation)
- 1 x Personal Banking: Retail QLD
- 1 x Personal Bank: Direct, Broker Partnerships, Operations
- 1 x Technology & Enterprise Operations
- 1 x Digital, Data & Analytics.
Nominations close on Friday 23 June.
As a HSR you will receive training and support on how to represent your colleagues in matters of workplace health and safety.
If you would like to know more about becoming a HSR for your workplace, email firstname.lastname@example.org before nominations close and we will be in touch.