Voting opens today (Wednesday 30 August) on our proposed Enterprise Agreement (EA) at ANZ – and we’re encouraging you to vote YES.
Union members brought ANZ back to the bargaining table this year for the first time since 2017! We’ve won significantly improved conditions and pay. Now it’s time to lock those improvements in by voting YES to this proposed EA.
Together, our bargaining efforts have achieved significant improvements to pay at ANZ, such as:
- A 16.5% increase for Group 5 and 6 employees between 2023 and 2026,
- Guaranteed pay increases for all those in Group 4 earning up to $155,000 (TEC) in 2023 and 2024,
- Requirement of transparency and funding of annual salary increase budgets, and
- A right to dispute individual pay reviews.
Union members have also secured:
- Greater control of our hours of work,
- Increased capacity to raise staffing and workloads issues,
- More leave benefits that reflect the diverse ANZ workforce,
- A genuine voice to influence change into the future, and
- Flexibility and choice over where and when we do our work, including working from home rights.
Read about all the improvements union members have won here.
How do I make my vote count?
To secure the improvements that members have fought for and won, a majority of eligible ANZ colleagues need to vote YES. Every vote is crucial.
Questions and Feedback
Your FSU Team