Voting opens today, Monday 16 October, on your proposed IFS Enterprise Agreement (EA).
This EA offer will contain your pay rises and working conditions for the next few years, so it’s vital that you have a say by casting your vote.
What does the EA propose?
- A pay offer is over 3 years with 4% 2023 and then a capped at 3.5% for 2024 and 2025. This is a fairly average offer when compared to other pay offers in our industry.
- Paid domestic violence leave increased from 10 to 90 days.
- Access to personal leave for menstruation and menopause symptoms.
- Paid parental leave increased from 14 to 20 weeks, with the option of 40 weeks leave at half pay.
- Superannuation paid on unpaid parental leave.
- Right to disconnect included in the EA.
- Changes to KRAs linked to improved processes.
- Remote working provisions and processes formalised in the EA.
By now, you will have received information about the ballot and your unique voting link via email. Simply follow the instructions to cast your vote.
Voting will close tomorrow, Tuesday 17 October at 8.30am AEST.
For any questions or if you have issues with voting, please contact your FSU organiser Dylan Clements email@example.com or your HR team.